Sunday, November 16, 2008

HALLUCINATIONS

I had hallucinations. The lack of visual stimulus put my vision in a state where I was constantly seeing what I thought were doorways. I walked carefully toward them but they turned out to be a wall or the piano.

On a few occasions I would be lying down and I could see some colossal visions above me. These sights seemed oblivious to my presence. I recount seeing a Saturn like planet rotating slowly. It was not very vivid but rather muted tones of dark oranges and shades of black. On a few occasions it was like I was in a science fiction film looking at the side of a space ship in three dimensions. The most spectacular was an enormous pair of what I called train tunnels, these were set into a smooth clean concrete slab that continued endlessly into eternity. From each then emerged two enormous shafts of darkness. The tunnels were a few hundred metres high.